• Class bookings must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before a calisthenics class takes place.
• Payments must be made via PayPal or bank transfer.
• Class passes that are paid for must be used within 2 months.
• Vlad Dimov requires 24-hour notice for cancellation of class booking. Failure to do so will result in being charged in full for the class.
• If Vlad Dimov needs to cancel or reschedule a class within the 24-hour period, the next class will be delivered free of charge.
• If you are unable to continue with your purchased class passes for any medical reasons, Vlad Dimov may refund you the difference providing you submit a letter from your doctor, clearly stating your reasons for your condition or conditions restricting exercise. Vlad Dimov will only refund class passes under these circumstances.
• Classes will take place regardless of weather conditions. Please wear appropriate clothing. No refunds will be provided for late cancellations due to “bad” weather.
• If Vlad Dimov is away on holiday or sick, your class passes will be temporarily frozen and reactivated when Vlad returns from his holiday or absence.
• In the unlikely event of Vlad ceasing to run calisthenics classes, refunds for any unused passes will be given.
• If you are more than 25 minutes late for your class, you may be discouraged from participating.
• If Vlad Dimov is more than 10 minutes late for the class, you will receive a free class pass to use within 2 months.
Duty of Care
• If you experience any pain, nausea or discomfort during a class, please notify Vlad Dimov immediately so that he can take appropriate action.
• Health concerns may arise that require further detail from your physiotherapist, doctor or health professional. Should this occur prior or during your session, Vlad Dimov may request assistance in obtaining any information needed.